Katie Bycura, FNP - BC
- Katie Bycura is a Family Nurse Practitioner, board certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- She received both her Bachelor’s and Master's degrees in Nursing from Georgetown University in Washington, DC and has worked as a Nurse Practitioner since 2010.
- Katie has experience in family practice, geriatrics, and urgent care, however she has spent the majority of her career in gastroenterology and hepatology.
- She has extensive experience in liver disease and a special interest in the area of transplant medicine.
- When not at work, Katie enjoys cooking, running and spending time with her family, friends and rescue dog.