Your Safety Is Our Priority - Measures We're Taking to Keep You Safe
We’re here for you, safely seeing patients and performing all procedures
Your safety and health are our top priority, and as we slowly and intentionally start to ramp up our procedures and in-person office visits, we want to reassure you that we are following every safety precaution at all of our clinics and facilities.
Our Offices Have Enhanced Safety Measures.
Our offices are open and caring for patients both virtually and in person, when needed. If an in-person appointment is needed, we are:
- Screening all patients when scheduling appointments for symptoms and exposure risk.
- Minimizing the number of patients we are seeing per day in our clinics by expanding virtual services and staggering in-person appointments
- Limiting only 1 patient per room / visit unless the patient is a minor and/or needs a translator.
- Screening all patients upon arrival with temperature checks and an exposure questionnaire.
- Wearing personal protective equipment while providing patient care.
- Asking all patients / visitors to wear a mask before arriving, and providing a mask at a small fee if patients need one as soon as they arrive
- Implementing additional sanitation processes to disinfect all equipment and surfaces. Thoroughly disinfecting patient rooms and all surfaces in common areas
- Overall Safety Measures
All campuses are focused on making your visit as safe as possible, and we are taking extra precautions, such as:
- Screening all patients and essential visitors when entering our facilities.
- Requiring all patients, visitors and employees to wear a mask.
- Implementing social distancing in our waiting rooms.
- Minimizing waiting in public spaces.
- Elevating our cleaning and housekeeping practic